Ir al contenido principal

MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

 Welcome to my blog. My name is Omar Ramírez. I was born in Santiago, in December 9th, 1999. I started to study in the school: ´The Little School´ in the kindergarten. This it happened a long time ago, but I´m done my studies in these school in sixth grade of primary, in 2011. Later, continued the secundary in ´Salesianos Alameda´, beginning in seventh grade to fourth of high school, in 2017. Especially, at the end of this year, I had to give a exam for get into to university, though I didn´t like my results. Then, I decided study in an academy and so prepare that test, in 2018. Finally, the next year I was accepted in the University of Chile, studying the science I love very much, the Chemistry until now. I will decided do a magister or doctorate in some area of Chemistry, as Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry,  but I don´t  know yet.     

My family, be composed of four integrants, inclouding me. My father, is a salesman in articles of hardware store. My mother works doing cakes and desserts, she have his own undertaking, it´s called Pam´s cake. My brother, he´s eleven years old and studies in same school where I study the primary, now he have online classes as all us, because we´re  still in the pandemic. Another part of my family, live in Spain, specifically in the city of Barcelona. They are my aunts and uncles, as also cousins. Always we talk through Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger. (chats and video call).

One of my favourites hobbys is watch TV or series of Netflix, especially Breaking Bad. Before, I played piano, but was a long time ago, and I forget because stopped practice. I like pizza, chinesse food, and peruvian food too. 

Hope you read me...

Omar.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER / STUDY PROGRAMME?

  When I was a child dreamed about be a painter. I liked painted and draw, also collected colored pencils and crayons. This dream is gone lost with the passage of the years. In the secundary school, especially in seventh grade, I had classes of naturals sciences and started to know more detail the sciences, then I wanted to be a doctor and work in a hospital. But on second thoughts, this job wasn´t for my future. Later, in the medium education, I liked the chemistry classes, and I always had obtained good marks, then I had decided study chemical engineering, but          didn´t know the courses this career had, as many courses of mathematics !! In brief, I decided study Chemistry or Bachelor´s degree in chemistry because it included all the areas of chemistry, which I made me a more complete chemist in my training. Now, about my experience in the university, I´m in the right place, with people who love chemistry just like me. I have a good teachers, also as good classmates.  I would li

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

  Hi, again. I don´t know what my favourite technological object, but today I will talk about my favourite piece of technology more important. Well, it´s the tablet (iPad). I got  since the day of birthday, in 2017. The iPad for me, is a excelent mobile device, achieve many functions: Is useful for study, talk with friends, take a photo, play a videogame, watch series or movies in applications as Netflix, listen to music. In brief, it´s a super powerful machine. Another aspect to emphasise,  the long duration of its battery, about twelve hours approximately. I use the iPad every day !!!  I usually watch series in Netflix at night, when I fell bored or I don´t have to study for exams. Also, I use the iPad for download archives or study material which teachers publish in every course, by application called ´Adobe acrobat´.  I like the iPad because it´s easy to use, I didn´t had problems in learn to use it. My life wouldn´t be the same without this piece of technology, because the compute